Saturday, July 23, 2011

the love bagel.



Since I have spent my entire summer in Harrisonburg, I have had the pleasure of dining in many different places. One restaurant I have frequented is The Artful Dodger. Fun, eclectic, and delicious are just a few words to describe this great little place. My friend Sarah and I went for lunch on Thursday, and decided to try "The Love Bagel". Oh my was it love! A cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese, apple slices, honey, and walnuts. The combination may have been odd, but boy was it tasty. Below I have listed the ingredients you need to make this treat. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


the love bagel


1 cinnamon raisin bagel toasted
1 tablespoon low fat cream cheese
1 teaspoon crush walnuts
3/4 apple sliced thin
drizzle of organic honey

bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment