Wednesday, October 26, 2011

life out west.


Hey There.

Well, I am all settled into my apartment in LA. Just thought I would shoot everyone an update on my life. Thankfully our trip went very smoothly. I had a great week with my Mom. I don't know what I would do without her. She helped me TREMENDOUSLY. While I was out job hunting she helped organize my stuff and put together my furniture. Thank goodness my car held so much, or I would be living with nothin'. 

We were so tired from our road trip that we sadly didn't get to do all that much while Mom was here. We did go to Santa Monica and see the pacific ocean, which was really neat. 

on the boardwalk.
I am so lucky that I have found two "survival" jobs out here. It takes most people months, so I am EXTREMELY thankful. I dabbled into an audition class last week, and got some great feedback from a casting director! I am so excited to not only work behind the camera, but to hopefully get in front of it. 

This is the start of something really great and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me. I miss everyone at home so incredibly much, just know that I think of you all every single day :) Hopefully next time I come home I can share some good news with ya'll regarding my entertainment future :)
I'm going to try to give you updates on here!

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment