Wednesday, April 11, 2012

blogger showdown.

When I wake up everyday I make a cup of joe an pop online to check out my favorite blogs. I absolutely love the idea of blogging. You can take your interests, ideas, style, etc. and share them with a million strangers. I get inspiration daily from these blogs, and one day I hope someone finds this blog helpful! I cannot tell you the amount of fashion, recipes, ADVICE, and diy ideas I have taken from these websites. I urge you to check them out, and maybe start a blog yourself! People want to hear and be heard! What you do and want to say matters! Anyway here are the top five blogs I check daily. Enjoy.

one.
cupcakes and cashmere 
 


                                                                                                       
two.
a cup of jo 







three.
fashion toast






four.
mint












five.
that's chic

No comments:

Post a Comment