Thursday, September 8, 2011

as seen on the internet.

This morning I was surfing the web and visited my guilty pleasure, my internet addiction... perezhilton.com. Apparently he had a contest for the best cover of Britney Spears' I Wanna Go. I watched the winning submission, and was extremely impressed. However, the runner-up was my personal favorite. This singing sensation goes by the name of cateyshawww on Youtube. Her voice is so incredibly unique, in fact she reminds me a lot of Gin Wigmore. Raspy, and haunting; her voice resonated in my mind for hours. When you see talent like this, it is hard to sit back without sharing it with the world! So here ya go world! Enjoy this talented singer.





Here is Gin Wigmore... I think they sounds a lot alike.



Ya Dig?

No comments:

Post a Comment