Thursday, September 8, 2011

kardashian kollection

So... When I found out the Kardashian ladies were coming out with a line at Sear's, I was pretty dang excited. Well, a little skeptical they chose Sear's as their distributer, but generally... I was pumped. See, I totally dig the sisters' style (most of the time). They inspire me to try new things with fashion and beauty. I even rock the high bun, all because it looked cute on Kourtney. Today I decided to take a little trip to the ole' Spotsylvania Towne Centre and take a look at the Kardashian goods. Sadly, the line was not in the store. I was totally bummed, which led to me sulking during the ride home. Anyhoo, I got online and decided to see if I liked anything in particular, so when the store did carry the "kollection" I could immediately know what to try on. Once again... I was totally bummed. I expected to love everything on the site, and I maybe liked four things. Everything seemed tacky to me, especially the shoes. DISAPPOINTMENT to the max. Below are the things I may purchase from the line. The sunglasses are a number one for me... gotta get those babies. Hopefully the ladies will come out with some more items for the winter season.




Kardashian Kollection


Shoes, $50
Kardashian Clothing & Style: Find Accessories, Clothes & Shoes at..., $69
Kardashian Clothing & Style: Find Accessories, Clothes & Shoes at..., $27
Kardashian Clothing & Style: Find Accessories, Clothes & Shoes at..., $21



Question: Is it just my Sear's that isn't carrying the Kardashian Kollection?



No comments:

Post a Comment