Monday, October 3, 2011

A Taste Of Fall

This weekend I was home alone preparing for my big move to Los Angeles. I want to get as much of fall as I can before I leave for a warmer climate! I was in the mood to bake something fall inspired when I came across a delicious pumpkin muffin recipe. It was so easy (and healthy) to make, that I couldn't resist sharing with all of you. There are so many ways to modify this recipe, and I plan on doing so!!! These muffins were a huge hit at my house! They were so incredibly moist and delicious. I almost wish I made a second batch.
I left mine plain, but you could put some cream cheese icing on them.

Easy-Schmeesy Pumpkin Muffins
1 box yellow cake mix
1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 ground cloves
* In my recipe I did not use ground cloves, because they were super pricey. The muffins still tasted fabulous!

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a muffin pan or use cute muffin tins.
Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Add the pumpkin puree to the mix.
When everything is blended, scoop mix into muffin pan.
Bake muffins 19-23 minutes.
Let them cool.
Then Enjoy.
nom. nom. nom.

Remember you don't need any oil or eggs in the recipe! That's what makes it a little bit healthier and easier! For a sweeter treat you could add in a handful of chocolate chips or raisins. I hope y'all love these muffins as much as I did! 

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!! I've been searching for a good pumpkin recipe and they're all super complicated! I love you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete